The Pinball Wicked End User License Agreement / Terms of Service (EULA) can be found at https://pinballwicked.com/eula
Last updated: May 24, 2018
Effective as of: May 25, 2018
Formslingers UG (haftungsbeschränkt) (“Formslingers”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” ) respects your privacy, and we take our responsibility of caring for it seriously.
This policy describes what information Formslingers collects when you (“User(s)” or “You”) use the mobile, online and downloadable products and services (“Services”) offered by Formslingers.
Protecting children’s privacy online is extremely important to Formslingers. When you identify yourself as being a child (i.e. under the age of 13 or under the minimum age in the relevant territory), please do not attempt to access or use our Services (if not explicitly otherwise stated in the relevant service) or send any information about yourself to Us. Formslingers will not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. If You believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at privacy(at)formslingers.com.
Information We Collect
The information we collect depends on the Services you use and how you use them.
Information you give us directly
We collect information You provide us directly:
- Your email address, username, country, password, date of birth and phone number
- Security questions and answers
- Demographic details, for example in response to surveys about our Services or closed beta application forms
- Information you provide when seeking support from us or giving us feedback such as your name and records of the issues you experience
When participating in social features (such as chat or forums) or uploading user generated content, the information that you disclose is public information. We may store and access it, and it may be read, copied, collected or used by other users without your consent. Please make sure your privacy settings reflect your preferences.
Other Information We Collect When You Use Our Services
When you use our products We collect other information automatically, including:
- IP address and
- Mobile and other hardware or device identifiers
- Browser information
- Referring and exit pages
- Platform type
- Information about your media, device, hardware and software, such as your hardware settings and components, Formslingers software and updates you have installed
- Details about which Formslingers services you use and your use of them
- Device event information, including crash reports, request and referral URLs and system activity details
Information Provided to Us by Third Parties
Technically gathered information when You use our Services. Information from third parties (such as Steam, Facebook and Twitter) in relation to our service.
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (such as Facebook or Google)
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal and non-personal information, both individually and combined together, in the following ways:
To personalize your game experience and operate our business, including to:
- Operate, improve, and develop our games and services
- Populate online leaderboards and enable online matchmaking
- Help you find your friends or tell your friends about a Formslingers game or service
- Facilitate sharing on social networks
- Serve and measure the effectiveness of advertising
- Measure the health of our services
- Set up and maintain accounts you register for
- Facilitate your gameplay on multiple devices when available
- Identify, fix, and troubleshoot bugs and service errors
- Provide software updates
- Activate or authenticate your games and save game progress and stats
- Help keep our services safe and fair, resolve disputes, investigate and help curb fraud and illegal behavior, comply with the law, and to enforce our agreements and policies
To provide you support, including to:
- Help identify and troubleshoot problems with your account or games
- To survey your opinions through surveys or questionnaires
- Communicate with you and respond to your specific requests or questions
- Manage and send you confirmations and important information about your account, products, purchases, subscriptions, and warranties
To personalize our communications with you, including to:
- Present offers and/or information relating to games you might like
- Make recommendations to you
- Personalize advertising for you and deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
Information We Share with Third Parties
We do not share personal information that directly identifies you (such as your name, e-mail or postal address) with independent third parties without your consent, unless it is either required by law or we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our rights, property or operations or to protect our players or third parties. We may share anonymous or aggregated information, or other data that does not directly identify you, with third parties, for instance your persona on leaderboards or to show trends about the use of our products.
We have partners located in and outside of your country of residence (including outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)) to perform services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to Formslingers’ instructions to provide the Service, such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention facilitating credit card processing, or sending emails.
We do not knowingly disclose personal information about children under 18 years of age to independent third parties even with consent.
We do not control information sent from your browser to third parties, such as advertising networks and analytics companies that receive information in the normal course of your Internet activity. When third party technologies or social tools are integrated into our products, those third parties may collect information when you use our products. An example is the Facebook “Like” button.
Where We Hold Your Information
How We Protect Your Personal Information
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration. Even so, no security measure is 100% perfect. This means we cannot guarantee the security of your information and do not assume any responsibility for the unauthorized use or access to your information under our control.
We will retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to provide you services, create and improve our products, comply with the law, and to run our business. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your rights and options
Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing: You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
Opt-out of targeted advertising: You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android).
You also have the right to review and correct your data or have your data deleted.
You can access the personal information we hold about you. To request access, send us an email at privacy(at)formslingers.com. Before we process any request, we may ask you for certain personal information in order to verify your identity and we may request payment where allowed by law. Where permitted by local law, we may reject requests that are unreasonable or impractical. We will respond to your requests in a reasonable time frame.
You also may adjust your browser settings to block certain online tracking, such as cookies.
Changes to Our Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. We will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on the Policy the date it was revise. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by posting a notice in the Service prior to the change becoming effective. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
If you have a complaint or question about this policy, you may contact us at privacy(at)formslingers.com
Or at the address here below:
Formslingers UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Strelitzer Str. 16
Mail: privacy (at) formslingers.com
HRB 144311 B, Sitz: Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Florian Distelrath, Daniel Distelrath